Tuesday, June 23, 2009

HEY, YOU THERE!!!

Heeeeya everyone, it's been a very very long time ago since my last post.
Wohooo I miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, really! xxx

Phew. Ok enogh. Stop the euphoria.
Tonight, I feel like to blogging and sharing through my celly.

Oya, good news good news!!
1. Gue balikan lagi dong sama si Pane! Udah dari tanggal 11 Juni kemaren sih. Hehehehe doain langgeng ya. Gak berantem mulu. Capek gila. Amin amin.

2. Masa ujian sekolah sudah berlalu. Remed juga telah usai. I'm as free as bird on the skyaaay :D tinggal nunggu hasilnya aja nih.

3. Gue sekarang udah punya acc twitter loooh. Udah lama sih, tapi baru gue pasang diblog. Follow ya follow :D

Hmmm, apalagi ya
Udah jarang nge-post, sekarang jadi degdegan, speechless gitu mau nulis apa haha najis.


Ok ok. It's your turn.
How abt you?
How's your day? How's your life? How do you feel? You can tell me abt everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment